addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Flag Football - Washington DC and Surrounding area(s) Message Board › How did you hear about, or discover FOTM?

How did you hear about, or discover FOTM?

A former member
Post #: 3
Was it by searching Meetup? A friend? Did someone share it on their twitter or facebook newsfeed? I am interested in knowing what method of promoting this group works best.

Thanks!

Senator
Jonathan C.
Suzuki.Marauder
Washington, DC
Post #: 7
Meetup emailed me! The rest is history. Do we plan to play Sunday mornings or Saturdays?
Alex A.
user 12305872
Washington, DC
Post #: 3
Meetup emailed me, also. I believe I had a setting to email me about new sports groups in the area.

Saturday vs. Sunday is a great question. I vote for Sundays, I personally can't do Saturday mornings.
Marcus
user 12926917
Arlington, VA
Post #: 2
I received an email from Meetup. I have a feeling this will be a huge group real soon.

Sunday is a better day for me too.
A former member
Post #: 1
i found it through a google search for touch or flag football in the area. Saturday morning or afternoons would be a good day for me also
michael
user 9245336
Bothell, WA
Post #: 1
In Hawaii Right now..This has got to be the worst place for pick up football unless its some get together on the beach. So now that my orders are bringing me back to VA(Woodbridge is home for me.) I started to look for a group. I was part of a very large group in San Diego last year and I missed it. So I looked and found FOTM. I wish I could play now but I will be back April 13th and ready to play anytime after!