Flag Football - Washington DC and Surrounding area(s) Message Board › New Meetup: Football on the mall.

New Meetup: Football on the mall.

A former member
Sorry folks, not sure why the setting was changed. The event is posted again. Also, I am getting a warning from Meetup that there will be a new "look" to the page soon. I previewed it, looks weird, so I turned it back to what you know and have always been seeing.

Looks like Meetup's making some changes, I dont know. Anyway, please RSVP is you haven't done so already....Marcus needs a few more people to make this weekend happen.

Senator

Announcing a new Meetup for Flag Football - Washington DC!

What: Football on the mall.
When: Sunday, June 5, 2011 1:00 PM

Where: Usual Field
15th st nw and constitution ave nw
Washington, DC 20560

Considering we skipped two weeks, hopefully we can get a good turnout for the next meetup.

Check it out!
Julie
user 6201832
Herndon, VA
Post #: 1
I hope I can come to another one of these soon-- the first one was fun but I've been healing from a hip injury for the last month and a half. . . I'm finally running a little again so hopefully I can make the next one!!! Have fun.
A former member
Post #: 5
I hope I can come to another one of these soon-- the first one was fun but I've been healing from a hip injury for the last month and a half. . . I'm finally running a little again so hopefully I can make the next one!!! Have fun.

Thanks Julie, and get well soon!