addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Flag Football - Washington DC and Surrounding area(s) Message Board › Anyone interested in coaching?

Anyone interested in coaching?

Austin
user 68209862
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
All,

I've been a youth football coach in Arlington for the past 2 years. I have enjoyed it a lot but I'm looking to become a head coach for the next year.

I have offensive/defensive schemes I want to run and a practice plan I want to follow. What I need is an assistant coach to help plan over the off-season, run the team alongside me, and coach my defense.

I'm looking for someone who has football experience (anywhere from youth-college), has the patience to coach kids but the discipline to keep them in check, someone who is willing to put time in the off-season to plan and prepare for the season, and most importantly someone who wants to have fun and give back to the community.

The kids will be 7-9 years old. I want to run a single wing offense. You don't have to know a lot if you are interested. We have 8 months until next season to get you knowledgeable about the game/system.

Let me know if you are interested. My email is austindperry@gmail.com