addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Party Animals of DC MD VA Message Board › Ultrabar tonight at 9 (Guestlist of Maskell)

Ultrabar tonight at 9 (Guestlist of Maskell)

Vikas
user 9391379
Reston, VA
Hi Guys,

Thx for updating your RSVP. Its going to be a great night at Ultrabar tonight. The Open Bar is from 9-10 PM, so lets gather at sharp 9 to enjoy the full hour of free drinks and avoid the big waiting line. The entry is free till 11 PM and will be $5 off after 11 on our guestlist.

Upon arrival, contact Sam or me, I'll be right outside the club. In case unavailable, you need to be on the left side of the club in the guestlist line, and mention that you are on MASKELL's guestlist.

The nearest metro station is Gallery Pl Chinatown. The valet parking is available, and also there is off the street parking, but it takes 5-10 min to find the free spot nearby.

Contact Sam or me at

Vikas - (732) 666-1317
Sam - (202) 596-8143

With love,
Vikas