Welcome to our 2 Year Anniversary at the new UberOffices Dupont! We are looking forward to seeing you at the biggest late night productivity event in the nation! Bring your own project, your brilliant minds, and your willingness to help your peers. See below for details.
• 8:30pm to 1:30am: General Coworking in the shared tables area all night long!
• 9pm to 11pm: Conference Room Talks
• 8pm until tapped: Socializing, Beer, and Snacks in the Kitchen and Lounge area.
• 11pm: short intros
Conference Room Talks:
• 8:45pm to 9:25pm: Duncan Graham, Front End Engineer at The Washington Post, will help people learn front end web coding with General Assembly's new application: Dash
• 9:30pm to 9:55pm: "Marketing Essentials: Cut through the Noise" presented by Jennifer Matta, Marketing and PR Consultant
• 10:00pm to 10:25pm: "Startup Press Releases, SEO, and Selling Dreams” presented by Carl Pierre, CEO of Stone and Draft
• 10:30pm to 10:55pm : "Law 101 for New Companies, Freelancers, and the Mildly Insane” presented by Brian Frankel, Attorney of Brian Frankel Law Firm
• 8:30pm to 11pm: Dustin Canter of Routeam will help power your productivity with tips on nutrition, motivation, and movement
• General Assembly DC
Andrew and our hosts team: Suzannah, Joy, Kevin, Doug, Corinn, Brian, Brian, Tracey, and Cat
@adconk / @dcnightowls
#dcno / facebook