addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Washington Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Washington Photography Meetup Group Discussion Forum › FotoBaazar weekend of Oct 5-6: I'm exhibiting!

FotoBaazar weekend of Oct 5-6: I'm exhibiting!

Matt
user 4793175
Arlington, VA
Post #: 8
I registered for this today to get entrance to the event and wall space. It was $85 and it will only get more expensive ($10) more per week until they run out of spots. I welcome suggestions on printing, framing, and showing photos from laptops and iPads...and anything else you'd suggest or considerations to keep in mind.

FotoDC is proud to present the city's first massive, open-to-all, un-juried, FotoBazaar – space for 250 exhibitors, on a first-come/first-served basis, in a 25,000 sq. ft space, generously provided by JBG Companies, located in NOMA at 51 N Street NE, Washington, DC 20002.

Open Exhibit

Free to the public on the weekend of October 5th and 6th, and running concurrently with the popular (e)merge contemporary art fair, FotoBazaar will attract an audience that enjoys – and buys – photography.

Promote and sell your work and keep 100% of the proceeds

…or simply display your finest pieces for crowds to admire.

Pick Your Wall Space and Exhibit Your Most Dynamic Images

Alongside some of Washington’s most exciting photographers for only $65 (early-bird pricing). No guidelines or restrictions. Emerging and professional photographers welcome. Select your strongest images and exhibit prints large or small – unframed or framed – the choice is yours. We just want your best work!

Huge FotoDC Promotion and Opening Party

FotoDC will promote FotoBazaar far and wide and will host an opening party and reception on Friday, October 4th from 6:30pm - 9:30 pm. All exhibiting photographers receive a complimentary invitation.

Additional Opportunities for Exposure

FotoDC will select our five favorite FotoBazaar works to exhibit at a unique, outdoor show in the National Geographic courtyard during this year’s 6th-annual FotoWeekDC’s citywide photography festival. We’ll also select images to rotate on our on-line "Best of FotoBazaar" Gallery during FotoWeek 2013.

To register and reserve your FotoBazaar exhibit space, go to : https://fotobazaar.ev...­
Mark S.
user 7173266
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
Anyone else aside from Matt, Aaron and myself in this?
Michele
user 67474822
Germantown, MD
Post #: 1
Yes, I am :)