addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Ruby Users Group Message Board › Ruby on Rails Developer needed - No. VA

Ruby on Rails Developer needed - No. VA

A former member
Post #: 1
Good morning everyone! My first post here so I hope I am doing this appropriately. I am a recruiter with S.com Technology and I am currently looking for fill a Ruby on Rails Developer opening in Northern Virginia. It's been a tough search, but one of your members turned me onto meetup.com and this group.

We are looking for someone with 4-5 years of Ruby on Rails development experience and overall in the 7-12 years of experience range. None of these year ranges are set in stone, but seem to fit appropriately with what we are able to pay for this position. Our client has has built an application which was created to direct workflow to engineers in the field. The workflows would be sent electronically and wirelessly to PDAs that the engineers have (iPad). The application is up, running, and functional but they need someone to help make it better and stay on to add features that they want added over time.

Having prior experience doing Xcode or embedded C or objective C development is a nice to have, but not required here.

They are looking to bring someone on as soon as possible and this is a 6-9 month contract with the possibility to go fulltime after that period. We are only able to work with candidates on a W2 basis.

If you are interested or know someone who is, please feel free to respond here or email me directly at brian.long@scom-usa.com.

Thank you!

Brian
A former member
Post #: 3
Hey everyone! This opportunity is still open and available! If you know of anyone that may be interested, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you!

Brian