DC Ruby Users Group Message Board › Telecommuting Remote Ruby on Rails Engineer position
I got this from a recruiter; please ask HIM for further details, not me. (I ass-u-me that where he wrote "SASS applications" he meant "SaaS applications".) If you apply, please tell him I sent you.
For more details on this job or to apply simply visit CyberCoders:
*This position can be worked remotely
Headquartered in NYC, we are a venture-backed company building SASS applications to help athletes maximize their strength and diet. We are experiencing substantial growth and are searching for the right people to join our growing team.
What you'll be doing:
• Participate in all phases of the software development cycle: from product
definition and design through implementation, debugging, and testing
• Solve complex problems with scalability and performance
Must have skills:
• Solid understanding of Ruby on Rails
• Proven experience developing high-profile web sites
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with Node.JS
• SASS, Coffeescript, or Bootstrap CSS framework
• Experience with streaming video and/or H.264
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an aggressive base salary ($110,000 - 140,000), stock options, comprehensive benefits package, flexible work schedule, and a really fun work environment. Interviews are occurring now, so apply today if you are interested in joining our team.