addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC/VA/MD Scuba Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for Wet Suit Model

Looking for Wet Suit Model

Lee L.
LeeLove
Herndon, VA
Post #: 13
I am a local professional photographer and I am working on a concept personal shoot and I am looking for either a man or women in a wet suit. This will be a fun and humorist concept and if you are in the Northern VA area and would like to participate please let me know.

Lee