DC/MD/VA Pick-ups is the new club sports program hosted by DC Social Sports Club. Whether you're looking to play grass volleyball, sand volleyball, touch rugby, broomball, cornhole, kickball, dodgeball, ultimate frisbee, for street hockey ... then look for organized games through DC/MD/VA Pick-ups. Club Sports are typically offered free of charge or a nominal charge to cover facilities.
About DC Social Sports Club:
What began as a simply a kickball league has now expanded to over 16 recreational sports, including bowling, broomball, cornhole, dodgeball, flag football, softball, and volleyball. Now, DC Social Sports Club manages various leagues around the Greater Washington, DC, area. With over 100 seasons and 7,000 players, there are year-round opportunities for individuals to play in a variety of team sports in a social atmosphere that continues with happy hours that lasts long after the games are over. CHASE also organizes monthly social events like Flip Cup Tournaments, Booze Cruise, Tailgate Parties with DC United, Beer Olypmics, and Nationals Baseball Games.
Why play in a DC Social Sports Club League?
1) FUN & COMPETITIVE TEAM SPORTS — 8 different sports and multiple conferences make it fun for individuals of all skill levels!
2) CO-ED, MENS, and WOMENS SPORTS — Sign up as a team with friends and co-workers, with a small group and be kept on the same team, or by yourself.
3) MEET NEW PEOPLE — whether socializing on the field, at the league bar, or at one of our league-sponsored social events, CHASE Sports provides the perfect avenue to meet new friends!
4) HAPPY HOURS FOLLOW EVERY GAME — Enjoy a drink specials and bar games after every game at the league bar!
5) NO MEMBERSHIP FEE — pay only for the sports that you want to play!