We will do another "Lean Coffee" format discussion: each topic gets its 15 minutes of fame, then we decide whether we continue for another 15 minutes, or begin discussing the next topic.
Beginners and newcomers to DDD and our group are welcome!
If you have any questions, bring them along and we will vote as a group on the night to decide what to discuss. Feel free to post them on this event if you want to get people thinking about them ahead of time. The questions raised last month that we didn't get to were:
- What is a good place/way to get started with DDD?
- Do you need to use CQRS to successfully use DDD?
- What is/are the core principle(s) of DDD?
- Is DDD appropriate in every environment?
- Practical (historical) examples of anti-corruption layers (when, how, patterns).
- Event vs command language in the domain, & interaction between contexts
- Event-Driven applications with DDD. Any examples, problems?
See you Monday! Food and drink will be provided.