This is now a community run group! See below for info on how to post and host your own event, or on how to collaborate on an event with a Co-organizer!
This change is an exciting step towards Deep Awake’s transition to its ultimate vision:
Deep Awake members may be seeking to contribute to global human consciousness, tangibly create a more meaningful and fulfilling life for themselves, or feel the desire of a higher calling to reconstruct old ways of thinking to support their evolutionary destiny. Come connect and explore the metaphysical with others on this incredible journey!
Topics that may be explored:
Universal / Natural Law, Ancient wisdom, Fulfilling one’s life purpose, Energy work/healing, Astral Travel, Ancient Mystery, Paranormal events / experiences, The merging of technology with spirituality, Personal Transformation, Meditation, Sacred Ceremony, Metaphysics, Divination, Psychic Ability/Development, Past Life Regression, Hypnotherapy, Occult (Hidden Knowledge), Esotericism, Ancient Aliens, Remote viewing etc…
Deep Awake aims to bring like-minded people together in pursuit of cultivating consciousness to make authentic connections through experiential events, supported in an environment of acceptance and non-judgement. Membership will always be free and efforts are made to make events as reasonably accessible to everyone as possible while still respectfully honoring those who give of their time, resources, and talents to the group.
A general perspective of this group is that we are all unique expressions of unlimited potential originating from the same infinite source (God, The Universe, Higher-Self...). None is greater, none is lesser than. All are on an equally unique journey where there is no black and white and no mistakes.
INFORMATION ON POSTING AN EVENT
• Does your event fall somewhere in the realm of what we are about?
• Does your event align with Deep Awake’s Vision?
• Is this event not already listed on another meetup group?
• Will you operate your event with integrity, responsibility, and pure intention?
• Do you need the support of a Co-organizer for any details pertaining to your event? (Space rental, help with set-up/tear down, basic promotion outside of DA, other collaborative measures etc…) IF SO - Please visit the profile of each Co-organizer and contact who you are interested in working with via the message icon on their page.
GOOD TO GO?
Follow the prompts to posting your event. If you get stuck or have a question, please contact a Co-organizer, but it should be pretty straight forward.
EVENT SUCCESS TIPS:
HAVE FUN! and...
• Post your event with plenty of notice for members to RSVP.
• Keep an eye on any messages or questions that appear below the listing after it is posted and engage with attendees.
• Make sure your profile has some information about you and a photo.
• Please keep in mind the aspect of making events reasonably accessible to everyone if your event requires an attendance fee.
• Keep your event information as short as possible with the most important information in the first line. If there are requirements (such as items to bring) make this very clear in the beginning of your posting.
• If your event is a series - please use the appropriate setting by selecting the “Repeat this event” option. This will list different dates for the event below the original posting and leave space to share the listing board with others.
• Once posted and announced, please do not change the event topic, format, or other pertinent details. If the location needs to change, please do so with plenty of time for members to see and note the change. (There will be an opportunity to notify attendees of an event when you make such a change, but it is not guaranteed everyone will see their email.)
• Avoid using salesy verbiage in your listing such as “Once in a lifetime opportunity” or “Will change your life forever” or the words “guaranteed” or “promise”. If you find yourself needing to use these please revisit the intention of your event.
• Be flexible with your RSVP requirements. Allow members to pay at the door, bring a friend, have a place for them if they did not RSVP etc…
There is power in uniting those with a similar vision for our community!
If you are interested in joining the Deep Awake Co-organizer team, contact Autumn for more information!
If you are receiving more automatic notifications from this group than you would like, please click on My Profile and edit your Email and Notifications settings.
“The collective nature of current global crisis is a clear sign that humanity is poised on the brink of a radical evolutionary upheaval. Exciting research from the frontiers of science emphasizes that we are, each and all, active participants in what will amount to be the greatest adventure in human history – conscious evolution.” – Bruce Lipton