addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle Democratic Party Meetup Group Message Board The Seattle Democratic Party Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Guns in Washington & Domestic Violence

Guns in Washington & Domestic Violence

David K.
nimbleland
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Hi all,

I just read this NYT article about Domestic Violence and Gun. With the recent gun violence in Colorado and Newtown, this issue has been front and center. I encourage you to read this article which focuses on Washington as well as other states.  I believe this this will inform you what's been going on.  Maybe it's time to speak up about gun control in Washington State.

David Krafchick, Organizer
Seattle Democratic Party Meetup