addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Den of Clojure Message Board › Practicing between meetups

Practicing between meetups

A former member
Post #: 1
Anyone on the west side of town interested in meeting up between meetups to try some Project Euler problems (or other interesting problems if you have ideas)?

A former member
Post #: 50
sure.

Do you have a venue in mind? Meeting time(s)? Frequency?
A former member
Post #: 2
If there is broad interest, we could set a regular time/frequency/venue. If it's just one or two people, I think it will be easier to exchange contact info and do it whenever our schedules allow.

Want to try 5PM on Sunday at Higher Grounds Coffee Shop?
803 14th St
Golden, CO

We can discuss scheduling then and make a plan going forward.
Dan
A former member
Post #: 51
Sure - unless you want to get together sooner. I'm most of this week, except Thursday evening.

Do you have any interest in common lisp, or only in Clojure?
A former member
Post #: 3
I could do a couple hours near lunch time on Friday if that works for you. Let me know. Otherwise, let's stick with Sunday.

I have so much Clojure to learn that I think I should focus on that, but I'd be willing to try working on a few problems in CL.
A former member
Post #: 52
Friday mid day is better for me.

I've emailed you more details