Announcing a new Meetup for The Central Denver Abraham-Hicks Weekly Meetup Group!
What: Which thought feels better??!!
When: October 3,[masked]:00 PM
Grant Street Mansion (Dining Room)
1115 Grant Street
Denver, CO 80203
Hellllllllooooooo Abers!! I would like to introduce to you one of the most wonderful Abraham processes..........
WHICH THOUGHT FEELS BETTER?!!!!?!?!?
Here is the structure of this meet-up:
1) Introductions(Name and how long with Abraham teachings)
a) Structure of meeting
2) IN DEPTH Explanation of this process and how thoughts are structured and coded in the brain and how thoughts effect emotion
3) Discussion of this specific process, personal application stories, successes and insights
5-10 minute BREAK
4) An 11 minute audio segment of this specific process in the Ask and It Is Given Audio Book.
a) Discussion of new insights and "Aha's" from the audio segment
b) Group exercise of process
5) Final discussions and appreciation segment
Come join us for some leading edge fun and powerful distinctions in thought management!!!
Sincerely and with Love,
George Ira Carroll
Learn more here:http://abrahamhicks.meetup.com/215/calendar/11506149/