Denver Metro Abraham-Hicks Meetup Message Board › Preparing for Tuesday's Vibin' in the Vortex

Preparing for Tuesday's Vibin' in the Vortex

Lisa Anne M.
Lisa_A_Marshall
Broomfield, CO
Hi Fellow Abers,

Happy New Year! I'm excited that we're going to be starting it out with a bang!

As mentioned in the writeup, we're Telling the New Story at this meeting. So as you are preparing to come, keep in mind how you would like your 2013 to unfold. What will your year look like? Who will be in it? How will you feel? What wonderful things are going to happen?

Each member will have about 4 minutes to share their new story with the group. I would recommend focusing on a particular area such as career, finances, health, relationships or spiritual growth and going into as much detail as feels good (to say, don't go into details on things that make you uncomfortable and might kick you out of the Vortex.) It's fine to get specific where you can and to stay general where you need to.

You might want to consider scripting (writing down) your vision so it feels comfortable and natural and then your vibe will be high when you share it -- that way you'll get the maximum benefit from the group energy. There's no pressure in that, I'm just suggesting ways for you to get the most out of your time -- but remember, just being around other Abers and having fun will raise your vibration!

I'll be asking you to tell your story in either the past or present tense because future tense puts you in a place where your vision is not yet attained -- so that is what you will attract, "it isn't here yet." I'll also be asking you to include as many sensory cues as possible -- sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and how something feels. These cues make your experience more real to you.

If you find yourself stuck at any point, it might also be helpful to use some of the following phrases:

I love knowing that ...

I love how it feels when ...

I'm excited that ...

This is the coolest thing ...

More and more ... (More and more often ...; more and more I find myself ...)

However it comes out, this is always a great process, sure to be filled with lots of fun and laughter.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Happy and smiling,

Lisa