Denver Metro Abraham-Hicks Meetup Message Board › The transistion of a beloved member, Raon

The transistion of a beloved member, Raon

Lisa Anne M.
Lisa_A_Marshall
Broomfield, CO
Hi All,

I just wanted to share that a very beautiful and shining soul, Raon Ravaire, has made his transition today after undergoing respiratory failure due to severe asthma that lead to cardiac arrest (from which he was revived) but ended in such pervasive brain damage that he was taken off his respirator today at noon.

As someone who greatly appreciated what he added to our meetings and who very much admired and loved the person he is/was, we'll be holding a short ceremony for him before our next Vibin' in the Vortex (March 12). It will start at 6:30 and go until shortly before the 7 pm meeting begins. Please plan to be on time.

We will be holding space to appreciate the beauty of man who is/was Rayon. He is, truly is and always will be an "is," a unique, insightful, quiet, beautiful man who has added SO much to our meetings these last number of months.

He is always someone I look forward to seeing, always love hearing what he has to say, and I am always glad when he ends up in one of my smaller groups so I can listen to him speak. Until he starts talking to use like Jerry does to Esther, I will truly miss him.

Thank you, Rayon, for all the light you added to our group. You are truly a special soul.

Lisa

--Also, there will be a formal memorial set up by his family and friends. When I get details of that I will post it on the Abe Hicks Meet up site.