A former member
Post #: 51
I'm going to pin this discussion so it gets some visibility. Please respond with your suggestions for podcasts other atheists and critical thinkers might enjoy. I'll start:

SGU
Skeptoid
Point of Inquiry
Scientific American
Skeptically Speaking
Derek
dparks
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Ibaapzo
user 11265088
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
To add to the list, Dan Carlin's (forgive me if I had misspelled his name...) "Hardcore History." Even if you are not a history buff, it's most enjoyable.
A former member
Post #: 2
1 - Humanist Network News Podcast
2 - Freethought Radio
A former member
Post #: 12
Astronomy Cast - Because the cosmos is cool.
The Bible Geek - If you're interested in critical examination of that collection of books, this will give you an earful.
Mr Deity - Best in video but also available as audio podcast.
Godless Comedy by Pat Condell - also video or audio. Fantastic rants.
Philosophy Podcast - Audio versions of classic works of philosophy
A former member
Post #: 14
I'll also put in a plug for the new podcast hosted by D. J. Grothe, For Good Reason, even though there is only one episode so far, based solely on his extraordinary track record with Point of Inquiry.
Greg
user 3017728
Denver, CO
Post #: 6
A former member
1. Chariots of Iron
2. The Non-Prophets
3. Common Sense with Dan Carlin (his other podcast)
4. Real time w/Bill Maher

All on iTunes.
Bryan W.
user 8274273
Denver, CO
I've been quite for a while, I hope you all are doing well. I saw the note for a WBC protest. I good friend who hosts the podcast "Fighting for the Faith" interviewed Shirley Phelsroper. You can listen here:

http://www.fightingforthefaith.com/2009/07/interview-with-shirley-phelpsroper-of-westboro-baptist-church.html­

Pastor Wolfmueller
A former member
Post #: 18
Recently discovered Radiolab. It's excellent.

"Radiolab believes your ears are a portal to another world. Where sound illuminates ideas, and the boundaries blur between science, philosophy, and human experience. Big questions are investigated, tinkered with, and encouraged to grow. Bring your curiosity, and we'll feed it with possibility. "