Good morning English Speakers!
I have never done this before, so this is somewhat of an experiment. I am proposing an ESL Meetup TOMORROW morning at 10:00 (exactly 24 hours from now!). I am very sorry for the late notice, but originally, I did not expect to be available this weekend due to the expected arrival of our baby this week. However, he decided not arrive yet! ;-) So, we're still waiting!
As you can guess, I am living hour-to-hour lately... waiting... waiting. But, since I see a possible opportunity for a Meetup tomorrow, I thought I would at least try. I am checking to see if there is interest tomorrow. Yes? No?
Please let us know via the RSVP if you plan to attend. If we get enough people interested, we will hold the meetup. If not, I will send a message to you that we will need to cancel it.
As usual, please keep your RSVP's accurate so we know how many will be there. Please only say "Yes" when you are quite sure you will attend. This helps with organizing and it allows other who are interested in the group to attend. Thanks for your understanding.
See you soon!
P.S. Of course, if an emergency arises (e.g. the baby arrives), I will obviously not be able to attend and you will all be on your own. So, I hope you understand that tomorrow's Meetup is somewhat of a "roll of the dice" (do you understand this idiom?). ;-)