We are alive at a unique time in our human history…
…a time that calls us to come together like never before, that asks of us to be more creative than we’ve ever been, and that demands of us a deeper and broader understanding of the complex dynamics and potential of human relationships. We are alive at a time when creating meaningful, genuine community is not just a personal desire or option, but essential for our shared humanity to continue to evolve and flourish.
We now have, probably for the first time, a sufficient number of people who are reaching a level of evolution and integration necessary to create authentic integral community. Building on many individual as well as collective efforts, people are now awakening to integral consciousness with a genuine commitment to their own growth and awakening, combined with a sincere care and concern for the greater Whole.
We invite you to join us in deepening and expanding Integral Community at our Next Step Integral Community seminar 2012 in beautiful Colorado!
This seminar will empower and equip you with the awareness, skills and discernment necessary to wisely and sustainably engage in community building
at this next level. You will discover what unique role you have to play and how you can contribute to this emergence.
We will explore questions and learn about topics, such as:
▪ What does an integral evolutionary collective look like, and feel like?
▪ What are the developmental stages that groups evolve through?
▪ What elements need to be in place for stage transition to occur in a collective?
▪ How can we be aware and effectively work with collective shadow, as well as individual shadow?
▪ What does authentic relationship and intimacy require from each of us?
▪ The critical role integral community plays in co-creating the future of our world.
▪ The practices I and We need to engage in order to more fully serve the emerging potential of authentic integral community in our midst.
It is time for the “We” to evolve.
What if our ability to come together beyond our personal self is key to our species’ continued evolution? What if our individual evolution is directly linked with the evolution of our species as a whole? And what if authentic community is required to break through later stages of development?