|Sent on:||Monday, May 14, 2012 8:38 PM|
We have another job post for the group. There's never been a better time to be a highly skilled SEO!
seOverflow seeks an organic search engine optimization specialist to join our expert internet marketing staff. This position will focus mainly on on-page optimization including keyword research, site architecture recommendations and implementation, optimization of content, and other related activities.
- Understand each client's business model, culture, organization and objectives.
- Work with clients to develop high-level SEO strategies that meet their needs and objectives.
- Develop target keyword lists.
- Perform detailed technical SEO analysis.
- Write and/or edit SEO/user friendly content.
- Analyze website architecture, content, linking and other factors to identify issues and opportunities for SEO.
- Provide detailed, written recommendations to clients to improve website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work flexibly with clients based on their needs, which may involve team-oriented, development approaches as well as traditional document deliverables.
- Continually work with clients to assist with implementation of recommended changes, answer questions, develop SEO strategies, review planed projects for SEO factors, run and analyze reports, and other tasks that will drive ongoing improvement in client SEO positions.
- Monitor and research industry trends related to SEO to continually improve knowledge and skills, and communicate new ideas and trends to clients and co-workers.
-higher than average agency salary
-free gym membership
-free bike share program
-3 weeks vacation
-work with an all star team including frequent SES,SMX,OMS speakers
-medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Track record of analyzing SEO issues and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve ranking positions.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and factors that drive long term success, and awareness of "black hat" or other techniques that might damage customer success.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be self directed, highly motivated, and have fun while working hard in a startup environment.
Not Required, But A Big Plus
- Expertise in Local Search
- Expertise in advanced e-commerce SEO
- Expertise with Video SEO
- Certification in Google Analytics
- Experience with Social Media Marketing and/or PR with proven results
- Experience with SEO toolsets, such as SEOMoz, Raven Tools, Covario or Majestic
- Experience speaking at industry-specific conferences and events
Inquire: [address removed]