The Colorado SEMPO Working Group is presenting SEMPO's "The State of Search Engine Marketing 2008" this week for the Colorado AMA. Many of you will be VERY interested in the results, which are not often shared beyond SEMPO members.https://www.coloradoama.com/programs-events/professional-development-state-search-engine-marketing
AMA Member, $15.00
Non Member, $25.00
Walk-In Price: Walk-ins are welcome, but there is a higher walk-in fee.
When & Where
Wednesday, April 22,[masked]:30pm
India's on Pearl
1475 S. Pearl Street
The State of Search Engine Marketing
Just a few short years ago, hardly anyone knew what search engine marketing was. Now, SEM is a major industry that is stealing budgets from other marketing channels, and growing larger and more complicated with each passing day. Learn some of the most important trends and insights regarding this growing industry. Local Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) members LaSheita Sayer (ZoZo Group), Steve Riegel (Faction Media) and Jim Kreinbrink (Hyper Dog Media) present The State of Search?a comprehensive look at the industry with detailed research and survey findings compiled by SEMPO National.
At this event, you?ll learn:
* Changes in spending, opinions, attitudes and behaviors from year to year
* Details on metrics and objective for search campaigns
* Size and rate of industry growth
* Which segment of search is growing at the fastest page?PPC, SEO or paid inclusion
* Details regarding in-house versus agency SEM practices
* Candid opinions and concerns regarding key industry issues, including PPC bid inflation, click fraud, ethical standards and many more
"The Industry shall from time to time give to the Public information of the State of Search and recommend to their Consideration such measures as they shall judge necessary and expedient."
Please come join the Colorado AMA and SEMPO on April 22, 2009 for top trends and insights into the State of Search Engine Marketing.
Hope to see you there!