addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE DENVER TRAIL HEADS Message Board › France / Switzerland: Hike Mont Blanc to the Matterhorn - Anyone interested?

France / Switzerland: Hike Mont Blanc to the Matterhorn - Anyone interested?

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm so saddened that this got canceled! This sounded like so much fun that I just might have to do it anyway.

If anyone else is interested, please toss me an email or give me a call (303.513.7236) and we can talk about what specific dates to do this, etc. As it stands, I'm thinking of meeting a friend of mine (who's currently in England) over there in mid-August, and probably shortening the trip by a day or two. I do speak French, and the guy I'm meeting is learning German, so don't worry about language barriers.

FYI, when I last checked, flights were sitting at around $1000 round trip. I'll be looking into hostel rates, and I've been hearing they've been having tourism problems in the mountains so I expect them to be fairly cheap.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Julien,

I was bummed too but it's not going to stop me from going anyways. My only problem with Lisa's trip was the length of time, the most I can take off from work is two weeks at a time. I was also hoping to climb MT Blanc or Matterhorn. I have not quite figured out all the logistics but climbing one of these peaks is my goal. Let me know if this would be something of interest or coordinate something in between. My number 303-547-7335

Tiffany