addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE DENVER TRAIL HEADS Message Board › Hike Sunday! Doudy Draw and more

Hike Sunday! Doudy Draw and more

This message board is read-only.

Debbie
user 7447668
Broomfield, CO
Announcing a new Meetup for THE DENVER TRAIL HEADS!

What: Doudy Draw and more

When: Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:00 AM

Price: $1.00 per person

Where: Doudy Draw TH, Boulder

Sunday looks great so let's go hiking. Let's hike the trails around Doudy Draw, Boulder. If you've hiked here before, you may not know 2 new trails have opened in the last year or so.

All 3 trails are about 8 miles, but you can do less. The elevation gain is about 1,000 feet total, but it doesn't feel like it.

Arrive at the trailhead at 11, we'll start at 11:10am. The parking lot often fills up, so you may have to park across the street at the Mesa Trailhead or down the street.

Read about the hike here: Doudy Draw & More

Expect mud, ice, maybe even snow on the trail. Bring poles if you have them, they'll help

Distance: 8 miles or less, whatever you decide to do
Location: Doudy Draw trailhead. 1.8 miles west of Highway 93 on Eldorado Springs Drive (Highway 170).
Dogs: well behaved leashed dogs allowed, BUT they can't do all the trails, so you'll have to turn back early
Donation: $1, $0 if unemployed

I'll send my cell number out Sunday morning for last minute directional help.

Questions? Email me: timinggirl@aol.com
Deb Stanley
Asst Organizer
Denver Hiking Examiner. Read my trip reports here.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­