addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Writers Meetup Group Message Board › looking for a comics nerd

looking for a comics nerd

Mike H.
mikewriter
Group Organizer
Englewood, CO
Post #: 24
Austin Faux
Hi Mike,

My name is Austin and t I own a website called IamASuperNerd.com and I'm trying to find a few Comic Book fans to join our staff of writers, and I saw your like on StarFest's facebook page.

I took my website down a few months ago, but while at StarFest I had a ton of people encourage me to start it back up. Also for, whatever reason my site still gets hundreds of people a day. So I've been on the hunt since last week trying to find people to join the staff.

I've currently recruited 5 people and though we enjoy a good comic here and there, none of us are big enough to write about Comic Books. But we are a bunch of Super Nerds experts in our particular Nerd hobbies, and want to combine our talents and expertise to create the coolest Nerd website ever.

We specialize in the latest news/rumors for Movies, TV, Comics, Anime, Games, Science, Videos and Nerd News. We're basically your one stop Nerd Source. We even have an expert costume designer on staff.

I was wondering if you knew anyone who might be interested, or if you might be interested in joining our staff? Taking the position would require the person to research the latest news on Comics and make a daily post or two. The person would also write an opinion piece from time to time about Comics, and potentially another Nerd topic . The person would use Weebly to post their content, which is SUPER easy to use, just click and drag. I even made 4 videos showing everyone how to use it to make their daily posts.

Anyways, let me know if you know anyone, or if you yourself would be interested. Join us and we will rule the Nerd Galaxy together! We can talk here or Email me at Austin@IamASuperNerd.com if you have any questions.

Thanks
Austin-
Brian C H.
user 13210988
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
I shot him an email. Not sure if I'm qualified enough to get it, but it was worth a shot, I think.

Thanks for the tip!