Denver Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Announcement

Announcement

Robert D.
user 74360832
Denver, CO
Greetings to all the members of the Denver Writers Meetup ?
Plenty of news for the group.   For those that have not heard The Denver Writers Meetup is happy to announce that we are now accepting submissions for the 2013 Denver Writers Anthology. This Anthology is a chance to demonstrate the various talented writers in the Denver metro area.
We are not accepting parts of larger works or incomplete pieces.  While length is not set in stone after the 30 page mark (12K words) acceptance odds start dropping.
We are open to all genres’ & styles. A panel of judges will select the pieces for the final book.
We will be accepting work of any length and Genre from now, until September 22nd. We ask that all submissions be in the following format and that they be sent as RTF or DOC files to denverwritersmeetup@yahoo.com
More information is available at http://www.meetup.com/denver-writers/pages/Anthologies/­
Those of you that want to volunteer to help with the judging, editing and production please email rbdavis5@comcast.net­ and let me know
We also are scheduling a picnic for all of us on July 27th. The location and time will be announced as a normal Meet up.
Andrew B.
user 11824065
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hey - I apologize if anyone has asked this, but can previously published stories be submitted? Also, I might be interested in helping on the editorial/judging/production end of things, just let me know.

Cheers,
Andrew