addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Meeting Cancelled-UMS-Tattered Cover Event

Meeting Cancelled-UMS-Tattered Cover Event

Mike H.
mikewriter
Group Organizer
Englewood, CO
My Facebook page lit up with messages about the UnderGround Music Festival. It is going to be Happening right during our meeting. It is the biggest music event of the year, and is going to make access a nightmare. Our back-up location is having a class on Linux.
So we are going to have to throw in the towel, and Resume our regular schedule on the 1st Saturday in August.
However I am recommending you attend Author U and the Author Shark Tank at Tattered Cover, LoDo from 1-4. Then I will be happy to stick around The coffee bar and look at any work
Description
We've got handouts to create and snacks to get. And get ready to do your pitch!

In a two part program, your will learn and experience:

The basics of Platform Building and the Book Game Plan, something every successful author and book has.
The Author Shark Tank™—pitch your book and concept to the Sharks. You get ninja coaching from the stage and the best pitch will win a few registration for September 6-7th.

Date and Time: Saturday, July 20, 2013 from 1 to 4 pm
Location: Tattered Cover, LoDo-1628 16th St., Denver, CO 80202
Cost: FREE