addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Article Published

Article Published

Robert
user 4655151
Aurora, CO
Post #: 4
Hey gang, I know I haven't been around to the meetups for a while, but I want to thank the group for helping me out. A while back I presented my General Vlasov WWII article to be reviewed. Your suggestions helped and it was approved. It took a while but finally comes to print in early winter 2014, issue #34 World at War magazine. Again thanks, and Mike I will make it out there soon.
Robert