align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Denver Book Club Message Board › Dreams, Memories & Reflections

Dreams, Memories & Reflections

josephine j.
Josephine
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 8
The last few pages of this book are just an amazing read. If you don't get to it all, I recommend skipping to the end...I'm looking forward to our conversation tomorrow about this amazing man and book. FYI, the press club is having guest bartenders downstairs, so that'll mean a busy lobby to navigate. We'll meet upstairs. And for those who want supper, too, Thursday night the club buffet is Herbed baked chicken, roasted potatoes, mixed vegetables, $10.00. Please bring $5 tomorrow instead of the usual $3 to help me offset the meetup dues. I appreciate your help!