Denver ColdFusion Users Group Message Board › Needed: Cold Fusion Developer in Fort Collins
We are currently seeking a web developer to work within a dynamic and highly innovative team environment. Web applications need to be maintained using Adobe’s ColdFusion and related technologies while being transitioned to the Drupal environment. A diverse range of experience in multiple technologies is desirable if the candidate desires consideration for an extended term. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies, be able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines, and have the ability to work both independently and in a team, producing quality work products with attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in technical development through all phases of the software development life cycle
(SDLC) including requirements gathering/analysis, information architecture, software design, proof-
of-concept development, coding, testing, deployment, performance tuning, refactoring, etc.
• Design efficient, extensible, modular code from written requirements.
• Translate functional specifications into technical specifications.
• Assist project personnel in resolving complex program problems.
• Diagnose technical challenges by analyzing code and supporting technical documentation.
• Complete tasks as assigned within deadlines.
• Participate in peer reviews.
• Adhere to an organizational CMMI Software Lifecycle Development Process.
Excellent knowledge and skills in the following in the following areas:
• Experience with Adobe ColdFusion 8
• Experience administering IIS
• Experience with SQL*Server
• Experience with version control systems such as Subversion or Git
• Soft skills include:
o Ability to analyze someone else’s code and assume ownership
o Discipline to document your own code
o Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities
o Ability to communicate ideas in a variety of formats
o Requires interpersonal and communications skills in order to work with both technical and
non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
Knowledge of the following areas are a plus, but not required:
• Experience with PHP
• Experience with LAMP and WAMP software stacks
• Knowledge of Drupal, including the core API, custom module development, contributed modules, and
• Experience migrating content from various sources to Drupal
• An understanding of how Drupal themes work and how to deploy them
• Involvement in and contributions to the Drupal Community
• Experience with Responsive Web Design
• Experience using MySQL database
• Lotus Domino knowledge
• Experience developing mobile applications
• Company: JMA Information Technology
• Location: Fort Collins
• Full Time—starting ASAP
• Salary: Commensurate with experience
Please email your resume, to jdietz (at) jma-it.com