Presented by Anita Edge
Founder of The Denver Internet Mastermind Group
Internet Marketing Consultant
Pinterest is at the heart of the traffic and seo campaign that I’m in the process of rolling out now. I want to share what I’ve learned with all of you along with examples of specific strategies for using Pinterest.
Pinterest is now the 3rd largest social network behind Facebook and Twitter. [ref: http://mashable.com/2012/04/06/pinterest-number-3-social-network/]
Did you know Pinterest generates more than double the referral traffic of YouTube, Google+, and LinkedIn combined? [ref: http://mashable.com/2012/02/25/pinterest-user-demographics/]
“Pinterest is clearly resonating with online consumers in a big way. To put it simply, customers who find a product via Pinterest are more likely to purchase it than those who find the product via other social networks.” [ref: http://mashable.com/2012/04/29/pinterest-interest/]
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
- Why you can’t ignore Pinterest and where it fits in your SEO strategy
- The visual effect that makes Pinterest more powerful than 1,000 blog posts
The traffic compounding of Pinterest + YouTube that can triple your video views … and the traffic to your site.
- The strategy behind repinning, and why each re-pin can move your site up an entire page on Google
- The secret leveraging effect of Facebook and Pinterest, that can boost Pinterest traffic up to 20X
- How to piggyback Pinterest on Google trends to explode the
authority of your website
- How to use Pinterest to increase your sales.
I'm very excited about some of the incredibly powerful tools we have now at our fingertips. Many of us are overwhelmed by the plethora of tools and tactics. I focus on what is really worth learning and using and how to avoid wasting time on all the other shiny object.
Please call or email me with any questions.