Denver Internet Mastermind Group Message Board › Openings in Photography Workshop Tomorrow

Openings in Photography Workshop Tomorrow

Anita
Anita_Edge
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
I am registered for this & just today found how incredibly valuable this workshop is + there are still openings! Today, I talked with someone who has been to this and it has gotten rave reviews.

Our group gets a $30 discount. Use discount code "mastermind" and you will pay $69 instead of $99. [Have you priced photography classes lately? This is an awesome deal.]

Creating a Photographic Eye: How to Improve Your Photography
EVENT: Creating a Photographic Eye
DATE: August 18, 2012 - Saturday
TIME: 08:30am-12:30pm
DaVinci Institute, 511 E. South Boulder Road, Louisville, CO 80027
Register & view details here.

This workshop addresses technical use of your camera, lighting, and composition.

Here is part of the description:

A lot of beginning-to-intermediate photographers do not realize how many options, features, and creative controls are built into lenses. Photography is much more than just understanding where that little shutter button is to “take a picture.” We can go from taking pictures to creating images by applying non-linear approaches to our photography.

You will learn the purpose and use of dials/buttons on your camera and camera menu functions which will greatly enhance your photography. Eli gets invited to serve as competition judge by several camera clubs in the area. One of the key components he sees missing by many photographers is good composition.

This is a 2-day workshop (2 half days), Aug 18 & Aug 25. It is hands-on, bring your camera and your camera manual! You will be resolving any mystery you have about getting great photos from your camera.

Personally, I'm bringing some chiles to photograph. This workshop is something I really need; and I'm betting many of you do also.

If you have questions, you can call me on my cell at 303-328-5210. I'll be reachable tonight and tomorrow morning from 7am to 8:30am.

I hope some of you can make it!

Anita

303-316-8002
303-328-5210 cell