add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Denver Internet Mastermind Group Message Board › Facebook Marketer & Copywriter needed for contract work!

Facebook Marketer & Copywriter needed for contract work!

user 2683457
New York, NY
Post #: 175
One of my web clients has a need for an internet marketing professional with a specialty in Facebook social media. I'm the web developer on the project, and need someone with excellent marketing skills to work with me to launch the client's website by the end of the year. The pace is swift, but the client is excited, and this is a solid paying gig for a FB freelancer that will last through the end of the year; longer if the site launch goes well. I also have recurring work for the right person, as many of my clients require marketing services.

Looking specifically for these qualifications:
-- Facebook marketing strategy
-- Social media content writing
-- Website copy writing
-- Physically located in Denver (to meet with client)
-- Willing to take charge of the marketing plan and execution

If this sounds like you, please contact Amit Sarkar at Please include links to your own social media pages,as well as 3 recent sites you've worked on. Thanks!