addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Internet Mastermind Group Message Board › Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Happy Holidays to you and your family on this day of thankfulness! This group has been around for 5 1/2 years now, and you all have introduced me to people and ideas I never would have discovered otherwise.

Let's take the time to share our successes and things we learned with each other and look forward to a VERY successful rest of the year!

P.S. The Black Friday Book Camp starts tomorrow. I plan to take just a few hours each day to work on the book and spend the rest of the time with friends and family. Are you joining me? There is enough in the free book camp to help you get a book out there even without the full training program.

P.P.S. Can you guess what Amazon pays to have each Kindle manufactured?
HINT: It's a lot more than they sell them for.
I'll tell you why tomorrow.

Here is your private link: