align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Denver Internet Mastermind Group Message Board › Facebook OnRamp Discount ends Sunday, March 10

Facebook OnRamp Discount ends Sunday, March 10

Anita
Anita_Edge
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Everybody!

Sorry about the late notice here - I just discovered this myself!

Our own Andrea Vahl recently launched her training program that is ideal for many of you: Facebook OnRamp. Until Sunday at midnight, she is offering a $20 discount. Plus, no risk - 30-day money back guarantee.

Do you have a Facebook business page that really does nothing to help your business?

Does using Facebook for business seem like too much work? Are you putting it off?

Andrea has designed a program that is simple, yet very effective - ideal if you want results without complexity.

I've been through several Facebook training programs, and Andrea's has the best approach if you want to ramp up and get results quickly.

Andrea is one of the most popular presenters we've had here at The Denver Internet Mastermind Group. I'm delighted to see her pull her expertise together into such a well-designed package. Check it out and leave comments!

Anita

303-316-8002

303-328-5210 cell