addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Internet Mastermind Group Message Board › Urgent - are you confirmed for Affiliate Convention?

Urgent - are you confirmed for Affiliate Convention?

Anita
Anita_Edge
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Deadline 2 pm Monday!
I've gotten reports of 2 difficulties in registering for Affiliate Convention:

1. Trouble getting through the registration without errors or unexpected results.

2. No email confirmation received

Are you having one of these 2 problems?

Email me by 2 pm Monday with the following information:

Your full name
Email address
Phone number
Address
AffSpot ID (if you have one)

I will email your information to the Affiliate Convention organizer and she will manually add you to the registration list!

You can just reply to this email or email me at anitaedge@gmail.com. I am also posting this email on the group message board.

Call me if you have any questions!

Anita
303-316-8002
303-328-5210 cell