Denver Internet Mastermind Group Message Board › webinar 7pm tonight - 3 web business makeovers

webinar 7pm tonight - 3 web business makeovers

Anita
Anita_Edge
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi All,

Tonight Affiliate Classroom is putting on a webinar covering 3 web business makeovers: an opt-in web site, a blog, and a "sneaky" review site. I've seen a preliminary presentation of the first two, and they are fabulous - well organized, to the point, educational. None of this rambling discussion that I have come to hate from so many other webinars.

You can download the reports and sign up for the webinar at Affiliate Classroom.

Right now you can view videos of the first two makeovers and reports summing up the key elements that make a profitable site for each model. These are some of the best educational videos I've seen. Affiliate Classroom is step by step affiliate training provided by the same guys who did PPC Classroom. They offer training that is much higher quality than most of the stuff out there. Their training is designed as real classes with well organized modules and testing to make sure you really get it.

You also have a chance to win a free year of Affiliate Classroom membership.

This is the last chance to get some of this free education before the launch of Affiliate Classroom 2.0 tomorrow at 10 am our time. If you are serious about your Internet business, you should be checking out Affiliate Classroom.

I only subscribe to a couple Internet marketing membership sites, and theirs is one of them. Most of the others are just not worth the money.

Call me with any questions.

Anita
303-316-8002

ps I'm also posting this on the message board.

Anita
Anita_Edge
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 7
Just to get signed up for the webinar - go to this page with the signup in the middle