The Denver South Asian Meetup Message Board › Help with Hindi?

Help with Hindi?

Emily
EmilyMariani
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 15
Namaste! I have been trying to teach myself Hindi for a few months now and I really enjoy it! It would be nice to have someone to keep me accountable for keeping up with it. I have a textbook to help me with the written part, which is where I probably need someone the most. I have a rather unique living situation so I would only be able to meet on Tuesdays in Boulder... I don't have a lot of money but I would be happy to buy you coffee and a snack in exchange for some conversation and help :) Tuesday is my only day off each week and I'm flexible as to how often, I'm thinking once or twice a month would be great! Shoot me an message if this sounds interesting :) Thanks!
Emily
Keshav
user 23808972
Arvada, CO
Post #: 1
Hey Emily,

I am also interested in joining.
There is a really good teacher that I know who can teach us as a group.
Her name is Indira Walia. You can find her number in yellow pages or online.

Also we can do Bollywood movie nights which can also help in learning Hindi.

Anamika V.
user 38612002
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Namaste Emily,
Really impressed to see your interest in Hindi. Would love to help you out. I am a stay at home mom living in boulder. You can email me at anav22@gmail.com and then we can decide on the rest.

Anamika
Emily
EmilyMariani
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 16
Thanks for the replies! I would love to set up a group lesson, and of course I love bollywood movies :) Is anyone free on tuesdays? My schedule is rather rigid unfortunately..