addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver South Asian Meetup Message Board › Sari search

Sari search

Selena K.
Sklosowski
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a place that sold saris in the denver area
A former member
Post #: 21
There are several websites where you can order online and have it delivered pretty quick too!
Asma
user 10869115
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
There's a store called Vogue Imports that sells Indian clothing. Not any saris, but I think they might have some info on who would have saris in town. They are on Cornell Avenue in Aurora, next door to the "International Eyebrows" Indian salon (which is GREAT threading, btw). The International Eyebrows website (which will have the address) is: www.internationaleyebrows.com

The Vogue Imports store seems to be rarely open, but there are numbers on the door. You can call the owner then and ask.