Denver Internet Group (formerly Denver SEMPO) Message Board › RSVP for tomorrow & SEM/SEO Job Opportunities
If you haven't signed up for the SEMPO Meet Up tomorrow you still have the chance. We are meeting at 5:30 near Colorado & I-25 at the Volume 9 office. Please RSVP so we make sure to have enough chairs and snacks.
Also, there are a couple opportunities for jobs or projects I wanted to tell you about:
SEO Specialist: Volume 9 Click here to read more about this job
If you're interested in the position, you can also talk with them tomorrow night at the Meet Up.
I'm helping a friend out and I haven't SEO'd anything for a long time now. I'm behind schedule and need some help. Do you guys have someone who's an SEO Ninja who might want to make a little extra money? I need someone who really knows there stuff so I can bang this out. I just built out a new Wordpress site and still need to do all the SEO.
- site it up using up-to-date Wordpress theme
- I think there's about 27 pages
- payday loan company
- seo for colorado and wyoming
There was an older html site and lots of loose ends that didn't link up. So I'm bringing it all together now from the ground up. Certainly contact me if you have any questions and thanks for your help.
Senior Project Manager: Location 3
Please pass this job opportunity along
Main responsibility: The primary role of the project manager is to drive the planning and execution of advertising campaigns, adhering to strict deadlines and defined budgets.
• Optimistic leader
• Ability to digest data and quickly decide what is significant and what is not
• Ability to prioritize and re-evaluate priorities on the fly
• Ask good questions and listen to stakeholders
• Self-aware enough to understand how their communication comes across to others
• Ability to communicate clearly according to a both prescribed schedule and as-needed
• Ability to cultivate networks internally and externally
• Define project scope, goals, budgets and deliverables that support client and business goals in collaboration with client leads, planners, clients and senior management.
• Develop detailed project plan including any or all of the following: work breakdown structure, precedence diagram, resource assignment matrix, budget estimate, and critical path breakdown
• Develop project or campaign statement
• Review business cases provided by clients or management
• Develop and deliver project charter
• Effectively communicate project plan to team members and other key stakeholders, clearly and timely
• Liaise with team and project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
• Delegate tasks and milestones to appropriate team members
• Track milestones and deadlines within project plan
• Track deliverables for both team and clients
• Develop and deliver progress reports and status updates to clients and stakeholders
• Continue to troubleshoot areas in need of development, managing risks as they arise
• Proactively manage changes to project plan, business case, or project charter and develop contingency plans for changes
• Present contingency plans or changes in project plan for team for approval
• Develop and present project or campaign post mortems, identifying areas for development or improvement
• Develop best practices for use and management of project management software and tools by company
• Serve as the information hub for team members, providing timely, accurate information as needed
• Coordinate monthly and quarterly project plans
• Serve as secondary client contact – client communication should center around campaign updates, not strategic decisions
• 2 year of supervisory experience management 3 or more employees.
• Project management certification preferred
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Flexible during times of change and reacts to project adjustments and alteration’s promptly and efficiently
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and clients who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
• Persuasive, encouraging and motivating
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Adept and conducting resources and troubleshooting project-related issues and products
• Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies and products
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
Please send resumes: email@example.com