The Denver Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) Meetup Group Message Board › Hiring PHP Developer (remote)
Colorado Springs, CO
Our startup company located in the Denver area is looking for a remote PHP Developer for a six month-to-hire position.
The required skills and responsibilities are as follows:
- Participate in iteration planning, providing input on development tasks, feasibility of new features and functionality, modifications to the database, and associated development hours for the
- Provide responses and support for the continuous testing efforts ongoing throughout iterations as code is written
- Provide feedback and recommendations to rest of the team on software usability and functionality
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and work well in a remote team environment
- Meet from time-to-time face-to-face with the rest of the team as required
Please e-mail your resume with a specific qualifying statement and salary/rate requirements to: email@example.com
(Note: Resumes without salary requirements will NOT be accepted)
Point of Reference, Inc.