The Denver Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for LAMP Senior Developer/Architect
|A former member||
ONE is a full-service web development agency focused on innovative design and software located in Downtown Denver.
The Senior LAMP Developer is responsible for working closely with Product Managers, Project Managers and Technology Team Leads to analyze, develop, support and implement the design and specifications of a product solution. They will interpret technical design into code, build prototypes based on instructions, document their work and project status, and work on multiple projects or enhancements as directed. They will follow business coding standards and procedures and apply their knowledge and expertise within the technology field to produce a product that is functional and detailed to specifications. The Senior LAMP Developer must be motivated and willing to contribute on a group level and be innovative and detail oriented in implementing designs and standards.
• Create, test and implement successful code releases of online applications
• Design and develop technical solutions that meet customer requirements and company software development standards.
• Involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle (i.e. new development, enhancements, maintenance, documentation and design).
• Utilize existing legacy platforms and applications effectively to shorten development lifecycle
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and/or commensurate experience
• Experience and the ability to design and develop through an entire software life cycle
• 3+ years experience in developing production quality solutions using the LAMP platform or equivalent experience
• PHP Programming Experience (object oriented, version 5)
• LINUX experience is essential
• Experience dealing with multiple tier deployment (Dev, Test, Production)
• Experience working in production level applications with direct customer exposure
• Able to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Traits
• Strong working knowledge of Internet systems
• Database design skills
• Accurate, high-speed application development
• Experience with version control systems
• Excellent understanding of relational databases
• Understands technical and functional design requirements.
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Resourceful, with ability to master knowledge of legacy programming and data base structures within existing code-base
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective oral and written communication
• Able to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment, take individual ownership, and make contributions in a business environment