align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Denver Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for an opportunity in Colorado? (Post resume here)

Looking for an opportunity in Colorado? (Post resume here)

Sonu K.
user 2496760
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
Please post your resume in Text Format -or- a link to your resume, here.
peter s.
user 5860661
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
WEB DEVELOPER Growing Internet Marketing firm with offices near Aspen (Basalt) and in Boulder seeks talented PHP programmer with content management system experience and strong knowledge of html, css and javascript. Drupal experience a huge plus. Candidate should have strong communication skills, the desire to work on multiple projects and a good eye for details. Salary commensurate to experience. No third parties, please. Inquiries by email, with Resume attached (.pdf), to: jobs@bluetent.com
A former member
Post #: 10
Wasn't really a surprise for me but I just got laid off from my last company, a travel publishing firm. I have about 4 years of web development experience using PHP5 & PHP4, I've been using linux for over a decade now as a power user, and I've helped build or maintain several high capacity websites of varying quality from 1999 barely dynamic websites to more advanced web 2.0 ( CSS based uxing Ajax ).

Here's a link to my resume, which is a proxy script to Google Docs.
http://ominian.com/re...­

I'm looking for telecommuting or on site work, either full time or contract.