The Denver Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) Meetup Group Message Board › Senior Software Engineer / PHP Developer
|A former member||
Looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Internet-based company. The qualified candidate will expand our web-based platform, building new features and products. You will effectively design, develop, and deploy applications based on open-source technologies such as Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl and PHP. You will use outside of the box thinking to solve challenging problems as part of creating a novel Web 2.0 application platform.
* 4-6 years of commercial application development experience with open source technologies
* Expert knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. Perl/Python a bonus.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Previous experience in object oriented analysis and design for large-scale data driven web applications.
* Must be able to reference previous production website development experience in which you used object oriented design, flexible presentation layers, and collaborative development practices as core elements of the
* Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Should be able to manage projects, communicate readily and clearly and stay on top of deadlines to ensure product release and delivery.
Software Development Experience with the Following:
* Linux, Apache, PHP 4, PHP 5, MySQL
* Object-oriented design and distributed systems
* Open source development tools, languages and application servers.
* Previous experience with version control systems, esp. SVN
* Building distributed systems and/or large scale database applications.
Please send resume to:
Managing Partner, REMY Corp.
1637 Wazee Street
Denver, CO 80202