The Denver Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) Meetup Group Message Board › Senior Engineer, ready to become a VP Engineering at a small company (profit
|A former member||
You have the following strengths:
• Have successfully managed software development teams in conjunction with sales teams and client demands
• Can manage multiple, simultaneous projects through to completion
• Are an excellent communicator who can balance priorities and mitigate conflict between clients who want everything finished today and the real world in which we have finite resources with which to work
• Can handle Senior level duties in any layer of a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack. You should know Shell Scripting & RegExps, Rewrite Rules & log analysis, setup & maintenance of fast, large Databases, and can handle any task in PHP.
• Are knowledgeable & assertive enough to guide the requirements conversations toward a successful conclusion
• Are comfortable simultaneously taking full ownership of entire projects, leading their effort all the way through to deployment while simultaneously guiding your team members as they build out their own projects.
• Will blow us away if you have worked with web beacons, multiple cookies, adservers, Adsense, etc.
Get additional bonus points for automated front-end test experience (Selenium, Snoopy,)
Contact Heather at zaga-sourcing.com for details