|Sent on:||Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:26 AM|
I’ve received several inquiries about what is happening in the Salsa world on New Year’s Eve. Here is all the information I have along with info on a non-New Year’s Eve Salsa happening. For full details please contact the website or coordinator of that event.
NEW YEAR’S EVE EVENTS
Don’t Miss the Chance to Party with Quemando, Colorado’s hottest Salsa Band this New Year’s Eve at the Hotel Boulderado’s 100th Anniversary!
· $75 per Person Includes Dancing in the Boulderado Ballroom, Latin-themed Buffet Menu, One Beverage of Choice, Champagne Toast at Midnight and All Applicable Taxes.
· Overnight Packages Starting at $344 per Couple Include All of the Above With Overnight Accommodations and Valet Parking.
Manuel Molina’s NYE Party at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
· WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 31 8PM DRESS TO IMPRESS (NO TENNIS SHOES and NO JEANS)
· 21 AND OVER
· RESERVED SEATING $60 PER PERSON
· GENERAL ADMISSION $40 PER PERSON
· For more information on how to get your tickets and hotel specials call[masked]
GENERAL SALSA EVENT
SPANISH HAPPY HOUR
Come down to Spanish Happy Hour at the Museo de las Americas and enjoy a free salsa lesson with the Denver School of Salsa!
Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine from Chile Rojo and let your language and dance skills flow!
Every 3rd Friday!
Members $3, General Admission $5
Museo de Las Americas
861 Santa Fe Dr.
Denver Co. 80204