|Sent on:||Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:13 PM|
I am still holding the Meetup tonight!! It is supposed to rain some more today but slow and stop as the day progresses. So….tonight is a GO unless something major happens. If the weather changes and I need to cancel I will let you know, otherwise please plan on coming tonight and dancing the night away.
Dancing Salsa is a great way to cure that cabin fever!
This email message originally included an attachment.