|Sent on:||Tuesday, June 2, 2009 12:22 PM|
I get a lot of emails
asking where to learn salsa. If you want to learn to dance Salsa in
the best and most fun way available in Denver then this is the time to
start. I am so happy to offer my Salsa Group Class Sessions.
They are THE best way to learn Salsa. We cover all the necessary items;
patterns, timing, lead/follow, musicality, etiquette, etc. These 8
week sessions are designed to get you the most for your time and money by
learning Salsa at a realistic pace with usable and fun patterns. Start with
Beginner I and work your way up thru Intermediate II.
Comments from students that have taken previous classes…..
· “Bridget’s classes are fantastic!” – Lynnea
· “Bridget’s teaching style is simple, yet technical and fun to boot! I appreciate her attention to detail and ability to break down challenges so I understand what to improve upon.” – Megan
· “Great class! I feel comfortable enough to get out there and dance!” – John
· “You are fantastic and very patient! Makes the learning experience so much fun!” – Lele
· “Bridget is an excellent instructor with consistent and clear instruction. She provides a great environment to learn with positive energy.” – Ben
· “This has been a lot of fun and a great way to meet others with a similar interest!” - Stacey
Do yourself a favor, take the time to learn now and before you know it you'll be reaping the rewards in ways you never knew possible.
Beginner I: Patterns – Thursdays 6-7pm – Starts June 4th!
Beginner II: Combinations – Saturdays 10-11am– Starts June 6th!
Intermediate I: Patterns – Thursdays 7-8pm– Starts June 4th!
Intermediate II: Combinations – Saturdays 11-12pm– Ongoing--NOW DROP IN! (must have strong intermediate skills!)
This email message originally included an attachment.