Denver Salsa Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for dance partners!

Looking for dance partners!

A former member
Post #: 41
Hey....I am looking for attractive dance partners. I enjoy hitting downtown and go salsa dancing, swing dancing and country dancing. No experience necessary. You can take free lessons that I know of and I can teach you a thing or two. I am very supportive…..especially when I myself use to struggle with learning how to dance. ………I feel your pain

Good dancing nights are Tues and Thr – Sun. I know all the hot spots for dancing. All you need to do is get the basic footwork down and I’ll take care of the rest. We can take turns dancing with each other and with other dance partners at the clubs. My main goal is to hit the dance clubs and socialize

Guarantee fun either way…..I am very entertaining, patient, and social!!!! Also….I can make you look good on the dance floor for any dances at weddings, company parties, Christmas parties, special occasions, etc.. If you want to stand out from the rest of the crowd…..I’m your man. NO flakes need apply

I live an active/healthy lifestyle and you should too. Enjoy rock climbing, snowshoeing, road and mtn biking, hiking 14ers, tennis and volleyball as well.

Email me at yankeemet2002 at yahoo dot com