addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Salsa Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone here dance on2?

Anyone here dance on2?

A former member
Post #: 1
I just moved here from the NY/NJ area about a month ago and was wondering if anyone out here dances on2. I went to La Rumba on a Thursday and realized that everyone for the most part dances on1. I can follow pretty well on1, but was wondering if there is a place in the area I can go to where I can dance both on1 and on2. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Erica,
I'm sorry for such a late reply....I didn't see that you posted this. Most people here do dance On1 and you'll be hard pressed to find some On2 men, but we do have some! I have an On2 beginner plus class on Friday nights at my studio to try and encourage people to work on learning On2 but attendance has been small. So...you'll have to get comfortable with On1 but keep asking about On2 and help encourage people to give it a try!
Bridget
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks for responding Bridget...it looks like I'll have to get reacquainted with my On1 skills! I'll have to come by and check out your class one Friday. On2 is SO much fun! I highly encourage everyone to try it!